MRT Lab held Ultra series new product release meeting on Nov. 21th. MRT Ultra series SATA 3.0 5-interface card is officially released.
There are 4 SATA interfaces and 1 IDE interface in MRT Ultra SATA controller card. It adopts brand new hardware, supports SATA 3.0 protocol with which theoretical transmission speed being as high as 600Mbyte/s. It marks the entering of 6G era of data recovery tools. Apart from that, the speed of reading firmware is significantly enhanced. Distinguished from traditional PIO mode, MRT Ultra can read HDD firmware in UDMA mode, the speed of which is 3-10 times faster than that of 2-interface card.
Two years ago, MRT Lab released MRT Pro 2-interface card, which took the lead in data recovery industry with PCIE slot and native SATA 1.0 interface. With the theoretical maximum transmission speed being 150MByte / s, MRT 2-interface card became the most advanced hardware platform of data recovery industry. Time is changing, and technology is also in development. Today after two years, MRT Lab launched 5-interface card based on SATA 3.0. It supports high-speed transmission and the latest SATA protocol with speed topping 600MByte / s. Apart from traditional HDD, it can also matches the transmission speed of SSD. The newly-added NCQ technique enables the speed of reading & writing firmware to reach equal that of UDMA. MRT card becomes the most advanced hardware platform once again, leaving similar products far behind. Data recovery tools have entered 6G era. MRT 5-interface card will surely become the new standard of this industry!
The features of MRT Ultra 5-interface card:
1. Supports PCIE 2.0x4 high-speed slot, which provides sufficient interface width and can fully fulfill the need in speed for transmission of multiple hard drives.
2. Supports SATA 3.0 interface, with each SATA interface providing the max transmission speed of 6Gbps (approximately 600 Mbytes/s). It can match the transmission speed of SSD.
3. It is perfectly downward compatible with SATA 1.0 and SATA 2.0 interface.
4. Provides IDE interface for old-fashioned IDE HDDs.
5. Supports NCQ technique, bringing the performance to the best. It can reach the high transmission speed of UDMA protocol.
6. Provides 4 SATA interfaces and 1 IDE interface. It can work with 4 hard drives at the same time. Higher efficiency can meet more demands.
7. The power supply supports hot swap of hard drives with quad output. It consists of imported components with strong and stable performance.
8. With improved interface of ROM programmer, it supports flashing ROM chips of more types.
Note: MRT Ultra English version is not available now. It will be released about 3 months later.